Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Indiana Jones

I love this movie!!! I have the trilogy at my house and the movies never fail to make me smile.

I think that they started off the movie with Indy as a teenager in order for the audience to understand how his mindset and beliefs have always been the same. Throughout the whole movie, you hear Indy say "that belongs in a museum," and having a scene of him as a teenager puts into prospective that he has had a passion for history for quite some time now. As a teenager, Indy is very passionate, adventurous, and courageous. I love that his character never really changes in this way and that his relationship with his father is clearly stated in that scene where his father is working on his work and pays no attention to Indy and tells him to count to ten in greek.. or latin? I can't remember... but I just love his is transitioned and proved how Indy's search for something is never ending. He will never give up on his quest and that is what drives him throughout the whole movie. He will never give up on the quest to find the grail. His knowledge about history aids him throughout the whole journey and I absolutely love his character!

No comments:

Post a Comment